1. This Free Registration is for “YVCare Earth Festival”, an event promoting environmental consciousness and humanity, on the 28th and 29th of October 2023. (The YVCare Earth RUN is a Paid Event).
2. Animal-based products such as meat, fish, dairy, eggs, honey, leather, silk, wool, beeswax, milk solids, whey-casein, suede, down, feather, shell, pearl, oyster, mayonnaise, gelatin, lard, carmine, rennet, fish oils, royal jelly, keratin etc. are not allowed in the Cruelty-Free Plant-based Festival.
3. Pets are not allowed.
4. We recommend Public transport. Limited Free Parking is available close to the venue (First come first serve basis). Parking is at your own risk.
5. Children must be accompanied by their Parents / Guardians.
6. Entry will be permitted only to Registered Visitors. Every Visitor needs to Register.
7. Zero tolerance for disruptive behavior.
8. The Organizers reserve the right to deny entry.
9. Intoxicants like Alcohol and drugs are strictly prohibited, It’s a Non-smoking event.
10. Attendees are responsible for arranging their own transportation and accommodation.
11. While we have security in place, attendees/visitors are responsible for their own belongings.
12. By registering for “YVCare Earth Festival 2023”, you agree to receive updates about the Event.
13. Scheduled Activities may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
14. All Endeavors will be made to inform about any updates or Modifications to the Event Please follow for updates on social media.
15. By attending the Event you acknowledge that photographs and filming may take place at the Event. The Organizers reserve the right to use images and videos recorded at the Event with your photograph and/or likeness in future marketing materials, including social media channels, websites, and print material, without obtaining any further approval from you or making any payment to you.
Definitions : For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Discover Urjaa Charitable Trust (YVCare, YVCareEarth), Sangeet Plaza, Marol, Mumbai
Country refers to: Maharashtra, India
Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet
Service refers to the Website.
Terms and Conditions (also referred to as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
Third-party Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
Website refers to YVCareEarth , accessible from https://yvcareearth.com/
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
This Service is available only to entities and persons who have reached the age of legal majority and are competent to enter into a legally binding agreement(s) under the applicable law. If You do not qualify, You are not permitted to use the Web Site.
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by, any third party
Licence and Ownership
Any and all intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property”) associated with the Web Site and its contents (the “Content”) are the sole property of the Company, its affiliates or third parties. All customised graphics, icons, and other items that appear on the Web Site are trademarks, or trade name of YVCare, its affiliates or other entities that have granted us the right to use them and may not be used or interfered with in any manner without consent.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company. If You decide to access Linked Sites, You do so at Your own risk. The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
The Service is provided to You on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice.
The company makes no representations about the results to be obtained from using the Service, the information or the content. The use of the same is at your own risk. The materials, information, products and services offered on or through the sites and any third-party sites are provided on “as is Basis and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.” We do not warrant that our site will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, interruptions and inaccuracies in the information or other materials available through our site.
We do not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to our site or any information or goods that are available or advertised through our site. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed on this site or available through links on our site.
We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions on our site. Although we intend to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other destructive materials to our site, we do not guarantee or warrant that our site or materials that may be downloaded from our site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Limitation of Liabilities
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and courts in Mumbai, India will have jurisdiction.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
By email: Festival@YVCareEarth.com